THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY NOW ON PRE-ORDER
Due to the high volume of orders Zeus Resistance Bands is now on Pre-Order please allow 4-6 weeks from order to ship
The Zeus Resistance bands is a very versatile training tool. An athlete can use them to add resistance to your lifts, build pull-up strength, increase mobility, and more!
- Width ea. color: 4.5mm
- XX Light (Red): Thickness: 13mm, 0.5 inches, 5-35 lbs resistance (resistance for stretching exercises)
- X Light (Black): Thickness: 21mm, 0.85 inch, 20-60 lbs of resistance (light resistance for strength training or calisthenics)
- Light (Purple): Thickness: 32mm, 1.25 inches, 30-80 lbs of resistance (good for light pull-up assistance or strength training)
- Medium (Green): Thickness: 45mm, 1.75 inches, 40-110 lbs of resistance (good for intermediate or light-weight beginners with pull-ups)
- Heavy (Blue): Thickness: 64mm, 2.5 inches, 60-150 lbs of resistance (good for beginners with pull-ups or people over 200 lbs, and strong athletes for weightlifting)
- X Heavy (Orange): Thickness: 83mm, 3.25 inches, 70-175 lbs of resistance (mainly for adding weight to power lifts)
Uses of Resistance Bands
- Assisted pull-ups. Pulls up are a great way to build back and bicep strength. These bands work by wrapping the band around a pull-up bar and putting your feet or knees in the band. Doing so will create resistance and provide help with preforming a pull up.
- Resistance band are used for strength training. From bodyweight exercise to strength training resistance bands add more tension to any type of workout.
- Mobility and stability, pre or post workout resistance bands are a great tool for stretching and recovery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.